Saturday, November 14, 2009

It's a Grey's Anatomy-Reese's-Chocolate-Snuggly Kind of Day


[Photo credit--www.catspictures.net]
Have you ever had one of those days when you are just so sluggish and out of it? All I want to do is sit in front of the computer watching week-old shows and catch up with the day's celebrity gossip. I have no motivation whatsoever to write my math research paper or study for my Chinese test. I do not want to update my sociology journal or clean up my desk. I feel so lazy it's disgusting, yet at the same time it's nice to just veg out on junk food and not study. I guess I'll allow myself one, or two, day(s) per week to sit back and do absolutely nothing. Maybe tomorrow I'll actually use my day to do something productive... Don't let the rain get you down--start that project you have been pushing back day after day after day, take out your trash and recycle, make your bed, organize your closet, call your high school friend you haven't talked to in months! Do at least one productive thing per day, and then sit back and relax for the rest of it--so when you feast your eyes on the latest episode of America's Next Top Model and stuff your face with Reese's Peanut Butter Cups (ahem), maybe you'll feel a little bit better about yourself!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails