Saturday, January 16, 2010

Caught in a Lip-Look


[Photo Credit--www.alexandermcqueen.com]

In passing at the Seattle Nordstrom's, I noticed a snow white silk scarf with bright red lips outlined in black. With fringe on the end, this light spring/summer scarf can hang around the neck to add detail to any outfit--dresses, capris, jeans and t-shirts, cardigans. After admiring the novelty accessory, I noticed the price tag ($315!!)...and then the brand (Alexander Mcqueen)--well, that explains it. When I picked it up for the first time, it did not appear to be designer or anything out of the ordinary, but alas, because it had the designer name attached to it, the price was outrageous. While the scarf was modern and cute, I'll keep my eyes open for a similar, much cheaper, style. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails