Sunday, January 3, 2010

Sedated State of Mind


[Photo Credit--www.saistudentsflorence.it]

Because of a generous gift from my Aunt, I have been purchasing lots of songs from Itunes. I'll browse the Itunes store when I'm bored and sometimes come across a great song, but mostly I buy songs that I've heard from movies. Though I love all types of music, as of late I've been very into jazz, country, and...Ke$ha. :) Some songs that have been on repeat for the last week include: They Bring Me to You by Joshua Radin, Meniniha Flor by Charlie Byrd, Spring Will Be a Little Late This Year by Red Garland, That Song in My Head by Julianne Hough, and Kiss the Rain by Thriving Ivory.

Thinking about Lake Como...as you can see from the picture. In a very sedated state of mind.

1 comment:

  1. I like to have mochi during Chinese New Year because it is sticky and chewy and quite delish. Mochi is made of glutinous rice pounded into paste and molded into shape. I'd like to think that the symbolism of this food is for sticking family and friends together.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails