Thursday, March 24, 2011

I Feel the Earth Move Under My Feet


Spring 2009

Apparently it's Spring, but the weather is telling me otherwise. In California this past week it was cold and pouring rain. I am thrilled to be moving into a new season and out of winter "wonderland." While I didn't have to deal with the bitter East Coast winter this year, I still had my fair share of chilly days. I will definitely be greeting the sun with open arms.

This Spring I'm looking forward to:

*beaches
*daisies
*Disneyland
*reading out on the grass
*maxi dresses and summer dresses
*sandals
*denim shorts and knit tank tops
*raspberry lemonade
*sun-kissed glow
*braids
*walking to Starbucks
*frozen yogurt and fresh fruit
*packing up boots and winter wear
*bright colors and pastels
*lace
*ice cream
*sunglasses and floppy hats
*lounging by the pool
*turquoise
*being done with sophomore year
*registering for new classes
*exploring Los Angeles
*trying new restaurants
*movie dates with my roommates
*being thismuchcloser to summer
 
Outside my window

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails