Tuesday, March 22, 2011

One Day at a Time


As they say, Rome wasn't built in a day
(I took this picture in 2008...how the time flies)
In my attempt to get more done and utilize my time efficiently, I've adopted a new routine (though still being on a time difference of 2 hours kind of helps). Waking up at 5:30am has been productive and refreshing for the past 2 days, but I don't know how much longer it can last. In order to wake up early, it requires going to bed somewhat early.

Given the amount of work I have...I need more time in my day. It has been a 15 hour day so far...in a couple of hours I'll go to sleep, and then wake up to do it all again. I have so many other things besides homework that I want to do, so I'll just keep workin at it and before I know it things will start coming together.

Heard someone say that there are only 7 more weeks until summer...please and thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails