Monday, June 20, 2011

1 Item, 3 Ways

Before seeing a movie last weekend, I popped into The Gap to scour the sale racks. I found some goodies that were too good to pass up, and before I walked to the check-out counter, something neon caught the corner of my eye. This is not something I would normally buy, but the outfits I could pair with this skinny belt in my mind were endless. This accessory was something different and out of the norm for me. Take a chance with accessories and clothes - life is all about having fun and looking good while doing it! :)

Tourist by Day: pair this belt with colorful shorts

Sunny day/Warm evening: cotton T-shirt dress with a pop

Cool mornings and evenings: classy khaki capris with a hint of eccentric


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails