Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Golden Geometrics

{Success!}
I thought these stick-on nails would be so difficult to use that I shelved them immediately after I rushed out to buy them (ironic, no?) I always wanted to try them after seeing them on Katy Perry and Whitney Port, but thought they were only available at a nail salon that I could never seem to locate. Wrong. Sephora sells these chic minx prints in several different prints.

When I found them in my bathroom drawer, I wanted to use them up so I attempted to master this tricky nail situation. Turns out, it was so easy! I will definitely be trying out more of these nails - not only are they unique, but you can use your hands immediately after instead of having to wait for them to dry!

Which print should I use next?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails