Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Picture Perfect

I am always looking to learn more and more about technology, as these are the growing technological times. I am teaching myself how to use Photoshop...and while it is so much harder than it looks, once you understand a concept, it becomes much more fun and less intimidating to use. Polaroids are my favorite kind of picture. I love how you can capture the moment in one click, and there is no other picture that will look just like it. I used a picture I took in Connecticut at the Lobster Dock, and turned it into 2 different kinds of Polaroid-ish pictures.


My original picture



Polaroid 1

Polaroid 2

This was so much fun to try, but I struggled at first. Technological concepts sometimes baffle me, so it just takes me a little more time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails