Friday, April 22, 2011

Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies


If you give me a plate of chocolate chip cookies, it is guaranteed that I will eat every last one of them. So when I craved whipping up a batch of my favorite cookie, I wanted to find a recipe that was a little more healthy. Luckily, this recipe did the trick! There was a different texture to the cookie once it was fresh out of the oven, yet it contained oats and it still tasted like a delicious chocolatey cookie! The right half of the cooling tray has cookies that I left as a round ball, and the left side are cookies that I pressed down flatter before placing in the oven. Both had the same taste and texture - they just came out looking slightly different. I love that oatmeal doesn't just work for breakfast or raisin cookies, and adding chocolate to a traditional recipe always results in a tasty surprise.





No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails