Sunday, April 24, 2011

Pretty Things

Black and white photography / Cinema / New York City

Everyday I am inspired by something, whether it is a color, a book I am reading, a magazine article, a stranger's nice manners, nature, the environment and people around me, beautiful pictures, or recipes. There is always a lesson to learn from an action, an awkward moment, an event, or a lecture, and even though I am not in a classroom 24/7, I feel like I am learning a little bit more about the world and myself every day. I want to constantly be motivated and in awe of what is around me. I hope to always find pleasure in the little things, and to find joy in simple moments like standing still in the middle of a crowded New York City street or organizing my books and magazines.

P.S. Happy Easter!

Carrie's Closet
[Photo credit - honeybee-emily.blogspot.com]

Organization / Shoes


Photo contrast / MK / Color

Polka dots / Room decor
[Photo Credit - ohjoy.blogs.com]


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails